Style all the way with this glorious wedding!
Twin Flames is how they describe it! When passionate musician who marries the fast fashion design director first met in 1988 where they talked for hours. Twas the beginning of the romance of the century that Easter weekend filled with chocolate eating, but sadly this passionate romance lasted but a short 18 month. Steve was travelling with Wa Wa Nee and Ness having a very busy career in modelling and being on the tellie, this kept them apart which in turn had their brilliant love affair come to premature end!
Thank you to Facebook, a reconnection was made but a short 28 years later, their love was never distinguished, their reconnection was as strong, and the magic still alive for them both.
What Ness had to say!
“The relationship defies all that we both previously knew about love and relationships on a human level. What we have is so much more and words are not enough to describe it. It is more like a phenomenon and neither of us knew what was happening until someone who saw a photo of us together, introduced us to the concept of Twin Flames. Once we started to read about Twin Flames we were astounded as it described what we have perfectly and gave us answers to the unexplained powerful feelings and both the intense telepathy and synchronicity we were experiencing.” Ness
I’m not going to bang on about this amazing love affair any longer, look at the beautiful images of Steve and Ness by Kat and Scout from It’s Beautiful Here and see for your self the magic of this love which they believe to be Twin Flames.
If you wanted to enlist the amazing Ness as your stylist, shoot over an email, you can clearly see the woman has style and talent.
- Ceremony & Reception Venue: Labassa
- Photographer: It's Beautiful Here
- Celebrant: Monique Duggan
- Music: Ruby Strings
- Dress: Marchesa
- Shoes: Mui Mui
- Makeup: Mecca
- Earrings & Cocktail Ring: Oscar De La Renta
- Bag: Gucci
- Head Piece: Lelet NY
- Lingerie: Agent Provocateur
- Veil: Wedding Veils Australia
- Jacket, Shirt & Tie: Calibre
- Pants, Vest & Boots: Jack London
- Flowers: Flowers Vassette
- Cutlery, Crockery, Chairs, Front Verandah Bar: Place Settings
- Vintage Furniture Hire: One Big Day Event Hire
- Flower Wall: Melbourne Event Florals
- Vintage Carpets: The Prop Store
- Bespoke Signage: Ashdown and Bee
- Catering: Resauce
- Hand made chocolates: The Desert Parlour
- Cake: Regnier Cakes
- Menus: Peach Perfect
- Wishing Well: Weddings Of Distinction
- Car: RSV Limousines
- Car: Triple R Luxury Cars